Our Tree Stump Removal Services
Do you have an unsightly stump on your property taking up space? Let us remove it safely without causing damage.
If you've had a tree removed or cut down in the past, then chances are you are familiar with how frustrating the stump left behind is. These can be unattractive to an otherwise beautiful garden, take up space, and prevent the use of parts of your land. We offer comprehensive tree stump removal that gets rid of the ugly stump without harming the surrounding garden.
CLICK TO CALL!
We are proud to be equipped with the latest tree stump removal technology to handle the largest stumps all the way down to the smallest. If you have a stump in your yard that you want to get rid of, reach out to the professionals who have 25 years of experience under their belt!
5 Reasons to remove a tree stump
- It's roots can be a major issue. Tree roots can cause some serious damage o your water pipes and foundations, as well as crack pavements, lift cement, and can create trip & fall hazards.
- It's unsightly and an eyesore. An old tree stump sitting in your yard can look horrible and ruin a garden, especially if there are overgrown weeds and other plants growing on it.
- It takes up valuable space. A tree stump can be positioned in terrible spots, such as the center of your yard, which prevents you from having a wide, clear yard. By removing it you are opening up the opportunity to to make space and expand your home.
- It can be dangerous and hazardous. Tree stumps can be a haven for different insects such as white ants and termites which can prove to be destructive to your home. They are also potential fire hazards, trip hazards, and can be difficult when mowing your yard.
- DIY'ing can cause further damage. Without professional help, removing tree stumps can not only be very difficult, but can create furhter damage to underlying roots of neighbouring plants in your garden. It's best to leave it to the experts, give us a call!
Need Tree Stump Removal & Tree Services in Launceston?
CALL US NOW FOR A FREE QUOTE
03 6361 4039
What our customers say about us
We are very proud of how much our customers love our tree services. Every customer is special to us and we enjoy building connections and friendships along the way, whilst also doing what we love.
They were very professional, cleaned up after themselves, and got the job done. Will definitely hire again in the future anytime I need a tree service.
If it wasn't for the Tree Service guys we would have been stuffed after the last big storm. They came out fast and removed a big tree that had fallen on our driveway stopping my car from getting out. I'm glad I chose them and will choose them next time too.
Got in and got out without leaving a mess and did it all very safely.
Fast, easy to work with, and all round top blokes. I have used them multiple times now for different jobs and they never fail to impress me and my wife. I have recommended them to my friends and family.
My trees and bushes are always looking better than everyone in my street because of the tree service guys. I get them to come around every few months to trim them and make them look nice. Bloody professional and always up for a good chat.
We serve all these areas and more! See all Launceston Locations
Dilston, East Launceston, Invermay, Karoola, Kings Meadows, Legana, Mayfield, Mowbray, Newnham, Newstead, Norwood, Prospect, Punchbowl, Ravenswood, Riverside, Rocherlea, South Launceston, St Leonards, Summerhill, Underwood, Waverley, West Launceston, Youngtown.